Why I am so crazy about home décor is because in one way it reflects my individual style.It’s been a year and I was too bored with the décor of my home. I needed a change. I do pinning whole day to get a new idea about decorating my home.
Different varieties of valances can give extra finishing touch to your home. Weather your home has a modern look or a traditional look, there is every type of valance available to suit your interior. If you go for valance /Bed skirts , Valances are available in two styles, straight or shaped.
In case you are planning for base valance for bedroom, they are made straight and well as flared and provide a very decorative cover to your bed base.
The interior of my home is all white and I got a red valance for my bed base and for curtains as well which are again white. Trust me it gives an awesome look and just gives too romantic and fresh feel when I enter my bedroom.
Using a flare valance at your window will just give a frame look. It just gives a soft look to the room.
I have seen few people preferring only valance. Only valance means no curtains below. It does give an elegant look but you have to choose the color in particular that goes along or in contrast with the wall color. It gives a very clean look if done with proper guidance about color.
How about the valance matching with the bedding set. A neat idea isn't it?
There comes a different modern look valance named balloon valance. It depends on your other home interior which makes you judge about the balloon valance. If you go for a straight valance, it gives more traditional and elegant look.
Stepped valance, It’s a contemporary style which is not too fancy but it does gives simplicity to your room. Swag valance gives almost the similar feel.
Depending upon what works the best for you, you can either use the valance alone or with other blinds or shades.
To look at more different styles of valances, Go on to www.indianity.com
The most elegant looking designer bed linen on display at the premier home furnishing store in London was certainly eye catching as the fabric, print and colours perfectly complemented each other and I picked a couple of those from my master bedroom which was for long looking for something grand and luxurious.
ReplyDelete